Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ha Ha

Today I'm putting final touches on the copies of my dissertation that will go, tomorrow, via snail mail, to my committee. I have re-inserted the graphics after last week's crash & loss (was it just a week or is it two? I can't remember). It's now, with edits & most of the bibliography added, a total of 213 pages. Cool. It looks very spiffy & big and fancy sitting here on my bar countertop. I plan to take it to the Office Max (or is it a Depot? whatever) to get it spiral bound for my committee's convenience at reading later today. I've got two copies ready, and need two more. My printer is on the verge-- it needs new black ink & a new drum kit. Andrew is planning on getting a new one-- we have a several years old laser color printer which is outdated & falling apart, so buying a new updated one will work better than fixing up the old. But that means I'm hoping that there's enough in it right now to print up the copies I need today so I don't have to put any money in a printer we're getting rid of.

Anyway. That's what we're doing today.

Everyone is back to fairly normal health, although Sean has a lingering head cold that keeps him up at night and has given him a few fevers... but it's minor compared to other things.

I still haven't gotten my mother's day gift. I know it's early, but my hubby prefers to have me weigh in on what I want, and I didn't find anything yesterday. I demand a present this time. I usually don't go in for the "hallmark holidays" but I want something this time. We'll see what it ends up being.

Powered by Blogger


Site Counter