Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MADDENING!!!!

I just made corrections to a too old version of my introduction. Then, once I realized that, and tried to send the newer version to myself on my laptop so that I can correct the proper draft, for some ANNOYING reason, my mail program won't send the document to me when I need it. This is the trouble with having two computers that are hard to share with. My laptop doesn't have a floppy drive, so I either have to send a version to myself via email or burn a version to a CD. It seems like SUCH a waste of CD material to burn one tiny file to a whole CD, so I try to send it as an attachment to email. But then something weird happens with my virus program or something, and even though it OUGHT to be in my mailbox, it isn't. Then, when I go to the other computer to check to see why it's not there, it gets mailed to me on that computer. I didn't need it on that computer!! It's already ON THAT COMPUTER!!! Argh.

Just a moment of time in my day. It will get better but it's annoying. This rant will help, plus it gives my email program a moment to catch up with me. Hopefully the time it has taken to write this rant will mean my file is now in my mailbox for me to download. If it isn't, I'm going to burn a CD. It's just too damned annoying, cause now I have to go REDO those corrections (luckily, there weren't many).

Must make the chapters named something other than "new draft" and "newer draft." That makes sense for about five minutes. Then, I don't know which one is really the newer one. For a smart person, sometimes I am a dork.

Powered by Blogger


Site Counter