Wednesday, July 21, 2004

All Better!

I just finished sewing the final touches on MY costume for Saturday. It's a "shades of red" bellydance outfit, which will go nicely with my new coin belt & bra combo from way back when. The second pair of pants went ever so much easier, although I did have a moment where I had sewn one leg on inside out. But I fixed it fairly easily after some paint-peeling curse words. Now I am mostly ready for "Gypsy Fair in the Park" on Saturday. Nissa's costume is mostly sewn; she'll just have to come over for final adjustments & additions to the pretty pants I sewed her.

Now it's off to aerobics to learn a routine that I'm going to have to teach next week. I kind of have a headache, though, so I don't know if I'm going to be very happy in the class. Holy Cow, is it really that late?! I actually should be there right this second. Hmmm. Given that I won't be able to make it through traffic, I may have to re-adjust my plans somewhat. I knew my feeling of accomplishment just in time was too good to be true.!!!! My kitchen clock is an hour behind, darn it.

Oh well. I'll write the person who I'm supposed to meet an email that I have had a problem.... there's still several days to go to her class before I have to teach it. ::smacks head in annoyance::

Powered by Blogger


Site Counter